VersaFine Clair Rain Forest ink pad - the same Versafine ink quality but the 'Clair' pigment is now deeper, stronger and brighter. Versafine inks capture every fine stamp detail but are also perfect for solid silhouette images too. Tsukineko VersaFine Clair ink pads are a fast drying oil based pigment ink available in a stunning range of colours. Once dry, stamped images are waterproof, will not smear, light fast and fade resistant. Perfect for using with water based mediums to colour in stamped images. The raised ink pad is better than ever to use with all stamps and for direct to paper (DTP) purposes. The case of the ink pads are super air tight resulting in super long lasting ink pads. Ideal for use with heat embossing powders.
- Waterproof oil based pigment ink
- Increased control when inking stamps
- The slimmer 2 part container is easier to handle and air tight
- It is the same ink quality but the pigment is deeper/stronger
- Vibrant and vintage shades
- More contemporary label designs
- More suitable for modern stamps, the solid lines in images now appear much sharper