Tonic Studios - Tim Holtz 12.25" / 31cm Maxi Guillotine - 1980e
Tim Holtz 12.25" / 31cm Maxi Guillotine - 1980e | CraftyFlair
The Tim Holtz 12.25" / 31cm Maxi Guillotine is a long format but portable guillotine. Featuring hardened stainless steel precision ground blade and accurate grid built with the card making crafter in mind.
- 5.5" / 14.5cm Width Markings, 12.5" / 31.5cm with extended arm.
- Cut length of up to 12.25" / 31cm.
- Soft Grip handle for comfort, removable for compact storage
- Hardened Stainless Steel blades for precision and durability.
- Spring-loaded finger bar for easy and safe paper holding.
- Magnetic recess area for storing paper clips and tags.
- Removable extension arm for full oversize 12" x 12" card, stores conveniently underneath the time when not in use.
With a Kushgrip comfort handle that stores conveniently under the base and a hardened stainless steel precision ground blade, the Maxi Guillotine is the ideal large format crafters guillotine.